ELLO!!! *English accent*

It's been awhile since I've posted but I've been busy, busy being fabulous, and busy being almost scammed! Yep, I was almost scammed, some company called Primerica tried to get my money by saying they were going to "hire" me. But they turned out to all be simple,mindless,drone bitches who clearly didn't know who they were dealing with! it just pisses me off that companies like that even exist! Mida found some info online on how they do their scam, and all of the steps mentioned, every single one, is what they tried to do to me...I'm just mad I wasted my gas and time listening to that nonsense, NO reputable place of business charges you to work there! That just doesn't happen, so after he said that, I gathered my belongings and LEFT before they tried to steal my soul. Any-who,this is random, but is it just me or does facebook make you sad?  If you agree check the "Relate-able" box, if you disagree...who asked you? *rolls eyes*
 
 
Copyright © Terrance's Two "Sense"